In a little over two months we will inaugurate a newly-elected President of the United States of America. If you are reading this before November 6, you do not yet know who it will be—but you do know that he will begin serving his term of office on January 21, 2013.
November 2012 Newsletter (5773:3)
Kata Tar reports: "We went out in our ‘Jews for Jesus' T-shirts—printed in Hungarian—for the first time. On the way home via the metro, a young woman saw our new T-shirts and approached us from the other end of the carriage. Her eyes were lit with excitement: ‘Where do you have your meetings?' she asked in Hungarian. "A" is a Jewish believer in Y'shua attending the Rabbi Training Institute. She was happy to give me her details so that we could meet again. When I asked why she was studying at the Rabbi Training Institute (where faith in Jesus would be frowned upon to say the least), she said very naturally: ‘Because I am Jewish.' She was obviously excited to see Jewish believers, as she must feel a bit lonely among both Jews and Christians. Please pray that she can find her God-given call as a Jewish believer in the Messiah."
Please pray for:
- our hearts to be waiting and watching for our King and that God will mercifully guide our newly elected President, whichever candidate it might be
- God to use Called to Controversy in mighty ways and that Awakening will inspire yet more young Jewish believers in Jesus to witness boldly for Him
- fruitful follow up from all the outreaches, especially for our Haifa and London teams
- preparation for the next Behold Your God Israel campaign
- a spirit of thankfulness throughout Jews for Jesus and the Body of Christ in general
- further ministry to "A" in Budapest, that she might grow strong in her faith in Jesus and understand her calling as a Jew who knows her Messiah; salvation for Dan in Israel; God's Spirit to transform the lives of Sandy, (who is gravely ill and prayed to receive Jesus during a home visit), and Jacob, (who prayed to receive Jesus during our outreach at Venice Beach)